Frontier’s Mette Alfter will be speaking at this year’s European Competition Lawyers Association Madrid conference on the panel “Horizontals are hot again”.
The panel will address the update to the EU Horizontal Regime and consider issues including sustainability, dual distribution and digitalisation. On the panel with Mette will be:
- Christine Dietz, Binder Grösswang, (Vienna/Austria)
- Sebastian Hack, Osborne Clarke (Germany)
- Liga Merwin, Ellex Klavins (Latvia)
- Tamar Dolev-Green, MSD (Israel)
- Soledad Blanco Thomas, European Commission (Belgium)