The case for long-duration battery storage in Great Britain is growing as part of the move towards a net-zero electricity system, and innovative solutions will be required.
With this in mind, the UK government has recently announced significant funding for innovative long-duration storage options, including e-Zinc’s metal based design. In addition to technological innovation, there are also wider questions about how the right investments in long-duration storage can most effectively be secured by the market.
Frontier Economics and LCP would like to invite you to a webinar to discuss this important topic. We will be covering:
- The drivers and scale of need for long-duration storage in the future
- e-Zinc’s technology and business case, and how it might help to meet the coming need
- How to ensure investment incentives, and whether today’s market design is fit for this purpose.
With us for the discussion will be:
- Claire Thornhill – Frontier Economics
- Abbas Hussain – Frontier Economics
- Chris Matson – Partner, LCP
- James Larsen – CEO, e-Zinc
- Bharath Kantharaj – Pivot Power
- George Day – Energy Systems Catapult