Frontier’s Goran Serdarevic will speak at the Informa 4th Annual Competition Law Central and Eastern Europe Conference on Tuesday 5 July.
He will join a panel discussion on ‘Addressing the Challenges of Digital Markets’.
Goran will be joined by:
- Julia Anderson, Economist at the Directorate for Economics, Policy and Governance, EBRD (UK)
- Dina Lurje, Head of Legal, Nord Security (Lithuania)
- Perica Miović Petronio, Global Commercial, Antitrust & Regulatory Affairs, Infobip (Croatia)
- Pavel Jacunskij, Head of Policy Group, Konkurencijos Taryba (Lithuania)
- Zsuzsa Cserhalmi, Deputy Head of Unit, Unit A.4. European Competition Network and Private Enforcement, European Commission