Frontier’s Mette Alfter will speak at the Advanced EU Competition Law Review on 23 November 2022 in Brussels.
Mette will join the panel ‘Digital Markets: Brave New World of Regulation’:
- Review of Digital Markets Act
- Substantive obligations: what are they likely to mean in practice?
- What will be the role of EC and NCAs in enforcement?
- How will case allocation and case prioritisation work?
- How will DMA interact with national developments e.g. Germany’s new regulatory instruments?
- Update on CMA’s approach: what are the parallels and divergences?
- How should companies comply with the DMA