We’re delighted that Frontier directors, associate directors and consultants have recently been listed in this year’s Who’s Who Legal (WWL) rankings for their knowledge and expertise as economists working in the competition and energy sectors.
- Director Phil Burns is listed as ‘Global Elite Thought Leader’ and ‘Global Leader’ for the energy sector. Directors Wynne Jones, Mike Huggins, Damien O’Flaherty, Fernando Barrera and Sarah Deasley and associate director Matt Roberts are also listed as ‘Global Leaders’ for the energy sector.
- Directors Zoltan Biro, Mette Alfter, Julia Dietrich, Dave Foster and David Parker are listed as ‘Thought Leaders’ and also recommended as ‘Global Leaders’ for competition economics. Directors Rachel Webster, Chris Newton, Christoph Riechmann and Simon Gaysford and associate directors Luis Campos, James Baker, Iain Boa and Stefan Lochner are also recommended as ‘Global Leaders’ for competition economics.
- In Germany, Julia Dietrich is listed as a ‘Thought Leader’ and recommended as a ‘National Leader’ for competition economics. Christoph Riechmann is also recommended as a ‘National Leader’ for competition economics in Germany.
- Associate director Malcolm Tan and consultant Stefania Germinario are listed as ‘Future Leaders’ for competition economics.
- Director George Houpis and associate director Jose Maria Rodriguez are recommended as ‘Global Leaders - Data Experts’.
WWL conducts independent research to find leading law firms and consulting experts around the world. See the full list of Frontier experts here.
For more information please contact email@example.com or call +44 (0) 20 7031 7000.