Frontier economists will feature on two panels at this year’s IIC Brussels Telecommunications & Media Forum.
Martin Duckworth is speaking on the panel “Closing Europe’s digital divide – is the Connectivity Toolbox the answer?”. Joining Martin on the panel will be:
- Fiona Taylor (Head of International Public Policy, Verizon)
- Hana Továrková (Council Chair, Czech Telecommunication Office)
- Juan Montero Rodil (Chief Public Policy, Competition & Regulatory Officer, Telefónica)
- Marc Vancoppenolle (Vice President, Global Head of Government Affairs International, Nokia)
- Aarti Holla-Maini (Secretary General, Global Satellite Operators Association (GSOA))
Following this, George Houpis will moderate and speak on the panel “Platform regulation: balancing fairness/contestability with innovation. Will the DMA promote innovation?”.
George will be joined by:
- Tommaso Valletti (Professor of Economics, Imperial College London)
- Daniel Friedlaender (Head of EU Office & European Affairs Director, Sky)
- Dr Alexandre de Streel (Professor of EU Law, University of Namur and CERRE)
- Jeremy Godfrey (Chairperson, Competition and Consumer Protection Commission of Ireland (CCPC))