Frontier’s James Bellis will speak at the IIC Annual LatAm & Caribbean Telecommunications & Media Forum on Thursday 19 May.
James will join the panel “Approaches to online platform regulation – balancing economic and social considerations”.
James will be joined by:
- Sebastián M Cabello (CEO, SmC+) (Chair)
- Pedro Isaac Alcalá Berhouague (Head of the Digital Markets General Directorate, Federal Economic Competition Commission (COFECE))
- Dr Eliana Garcés (Director, Economic Policy, Meta)
- Sally Ng (Senior Vice President, Business and Legal Affairs, NBCUniversal Media, LLC)
- Julio Spiegel (Vice President Government Affairs, Liberty Latin America)
- Lucas Gallitto (Head of Latin America, GSMA)
- Gianpaolo Peirano (Assistant Vice President Regulatory Strategy, Vrio)