Frontier’s Mette Alfter will speak at the Concurrences Global Antitrust Hot Topics Conference on Thursday 22 September.
Mette will speak on the panel ‘Mergers: EU, UK and US Perspectives’.
Mette will be joined by:
- Eliana Garces Tolon, Director Economic Policy, Meta, Washington D.C.
- Taylor Owings, Partner, Baker Botts, Washington D.C.
- David Stewart, Executive Director, Markets and Mergers Directorate, CMA, London
- Annemiek Wilpshaar, Head of Unit, Mergers, DG COMP, Brussels
- Chair: Catriona Hatton, Partner, Baker Botts, Brussels/London