Frontier has advised on five cases and deals nominated as part of the Global Competition Review Awards 2021, which ask readers “to vote for the cases, law firms, lawyers and enforcers they believe excelled in 2020”.
- LSEG/Refinitiv for Matter of the year: Merger control, cartel, unilateral conduct, litigation or any other competition matter worldwide.
- LSEG/Refinitiv and CK Hutchison/Telefónica for Merger control matter of the year – Europe.
- TPG Telecom/Vodafone Hutchison for Merger control matter of the year – Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
- National Grid/Scottish Power power cables follow-on claims for Litigation of the year – Cartel prosecution.
- Mastercard v Merricks for Litigation of the year – Non-cartel prosecution.
Voting is open until midnight EST on 5 March here.
In addition, two of the competition cases on which Frontier is advising were recently featured in The Lawyer’s Top 20 Cases of 2021: Merricks v Mastercard and Secretary of State for Health and ors v Servier Laboratories Ltd and ors. The full list is here.
Frontier Economics regularly advises clients on competition matters.
For more information please contact email@example.com, or call +44 (0)20 7031 7000.