Interested in joining us?
We value your expertise, and look to learn from you. We will also encourage you to branch out and broaden your knowledge and experience. You’ll be closely mentored to make the best of the opportunities you get.
What we look for in you
- Dynamic, delivery-focused candidates, with flair and creativity.
- Past experience in applying economics to commercial and policy issues.
- At least two years’ experience including a Bachelors and Masters in Economics.
- Eligibility to work in the country you are applying to.
What you get from us
- Joining a team of highly motivated economists
- Opportunities to develop your career
- Exceptional mentoring and support
- Work as part of a collaborative team
- Opportunity to influence and manage projects
- A flexible outlook on working arrangements
- Fun social calendar
An experienced view
Abbas takes us through his experience of joining Frontier after already establishing a career in economics
Our people are our main asset, so we take your career development seriously.
We want to make sure your development not only benefits the business, but also supports our values:
- To enjoy what we do
- To foster an open and honest culture
- To be open, profitable and interesting
A core principle at Frontier is that everyone is given the opportunity and support to manage their own career. We also encourage people to take advantage of our wide breadth of practice areas, allowing you to work on projects outside of your usual area of expertise.
Our system for mentoring and coaching means each consultant is allocated a senior staff member to give support and advice on your career development.
If you would like to apply for a vacancy you will need to complete an online application form .
In order to submit an online application form you will need to provide the following information:
- Your personal details
- Educational qualifications
- A personal statement
- Work Experience, Awards and Extra Curriculum (If applicable)
You will also have to confirm the office you would like to apply to and can also provide a second choice. However please check first to see if the office you have selected has a vacancy, you can check this on the Vacancies and Apply page. You must also be fluent in English and in the language of the country you are applying to.
Once we receive your application, all personal information is anonymised in line with our equal opportunities policy.
Each application is carefully reviewed as part of our shortlisting process. You will be notified within two weeks of applying with an update.
It is important to note that applications are considered on a rolling basis and interviews are conducted throughout the year. Therefore there are no set dates for interviews and you will be contacted to arrange a suitable interview date.
Before you begin your application read our checklist:
- Are you eligible to apply and meet the standard entry requirements?
- Have you checked that your office preference has a vacancy?
- Do you meet the language requirements for your selected office location?
Ready? See available vacancies here.
Get in touch
Want to find out more? Then why not give us a call or drop a quick email